Subject: FW: Follow-up to the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, 1998
From: Keiu-Nille Gégény <[email-masked]>
To: "Karin Voodla" <[email-masked]>,Liis Tõnismaa, "Maria-Helena Rahumets"
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2024 13:01:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

From: ILO-eQuestionnaire <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2024 11:35 AM
To: Esindus Genfis üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Follow-up to the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and
Rights at Work, 1998

Please find attached a communication concerning the follow-up to the ILO
Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, 1998.

Members are requested to report online, using an online reporting tool
(e-questionnaire). You will receive an email containing your unique login
information and instructions for reporting online.
It should be noted that your Government’s report should reach the
International Labour Office by 31 October 2024 at the latest. We thank you
in advance for your support.

Please do not reply to this message. All information requests related to
the e-questionnaire may be sent to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  or [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .